The Long Hauler Human Pack Belt is designed to work with the Long Hauler Joring Kit but can also be used alone as a daypack by removing the leg straps. Fully adjustable to fit waists between 71-132 cm it is lightweight and fully padded for comfort. The belt is loaded with plenty of storage and a water bottle holder to make sure you have everything you need for your adventure.
To learn more, view the Long Hauler Human Belt Product Instructions . Please note that this item only comes in one size.
- Fully adjustable waist from 71-132 cm
- Quick-release strap to disconnect from towline
- Four pockets offer plenty of storage
- Step in leg straps offer more control when ski joring
- Can be used alone as a daypack
- Water bottle holder (bottle not included)
- Can be used as a stand alone daypack
- Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
- Remove step in leg straps for Canicross. Do NOT use the human harness for bikejoring. Please research bikejoring equipment or obtain lessons from a bikejoring expert.
Note: As with any new sport, please consult your doctor and your vet to make sure you and your pet are healthy enough for the activity. You should also consider taking lessons in the sport to learn how to properly use the equipment and techniques for safety.